Want to sell your home?
We believe it's time to find a better way to sell
We founded Walker Wylie, our independent Glasgow estate agency, in 2016, bringing to life our vision to offer home sellers in Glasgow exceptional care and service and true value for money.
When you sell Sell property in Glasgow with Walker Wylie, you pay one fixed sales fee, only after your property has sold. Our fixed marketing fee is £195 + VAT. We can manage all your viewings, for a flat fee of £150 +VAT (this covers an unlimited amount of viewings across an eight week period). We also offer some added extras like an HD property film, and drone footage, for an extra cost, available on request.
Pay NOTHING until your home has sold*
When you sell your home with Walker Wylie, the Fixed Sales Fee is payable only after your property has sold.
Our marketing fee of £195+ VAT, Viewing Fee of £150+VAT, any other marketing services and the Home Report are payable upfront.
However, our deferred payment scheme allows you to pay for these additional services, only after your property has sold. This means you can sell your home with us, and not pay a penny until your sale has completed.*
How does it work?
If you take up our deferred payment scheme, you will enter into a no interest credit agreement with Orchard Funding. Orchard Funding will send you an email, with all the details and a link to the online form. There are no paper forms, it’s all done through their award winning online application process.
There is no interest to pay, and no hidden charges.
When will I need to pay the fees?
Your fees will then be due when your sale completes, or seven months after you enter into the agreement – whichever comes first.
How can I find out more?
Call us for a chat and we will go through everything in detail, so you can decide if our deferred payment scheme is for you.
*Up to a maximum of £1,000.
How we sell your home, the better way
It’s not all about how we save you money – it’s also about how we make you money, by achieving the best possible price for your home, every time.
- We are experienced and have unrivalled local knowledge – thanks to having over 20 years of property sales in Glasgow under our belt. We know first hand the value our experience brings to the home sale process. We use this knowledge of the Glasgow property market to ensure we pitch your home at the correct buyers and attract the level of offers your property demands.
- We do our research – for every property sale. We undertake extensive research to ensure we fully understand the current micro-market you are selling in, giving us the edge across all aspects of selling your home.
- We give the right valuation – and start your sale off right. Our well known track record of best price achieved demonstrates our instincts and skills in valuations are second to none.
- We let our buyers know about your home – through our local buyer database, giving you the opportunity to market your home direct to the inboxes of interested buyers.
- We are expert property photographers – and present your home at its best, producing high definition images that are not only beautiful, but communicate the true unique selling points of your property.
- We are here for you – either at the end of the phone or in person. The true personal touch, when Walker Wylie are selling your home, it’s the experts you get to work with and talk to, every single time.
- We give you full access to your information – through our innovative and interactive ‘My Account’ system that allows you 24/7 access to your personal property file.
Marketing your home
In property, first impressions are everything and we employ a fail safe and efficient strategy to ensure the optimum number of interested buyers find yours.
We produce a beautiful suite of high definition images of your home, to form a core part of your professional and elegant property marketing campaign.
High quality images are fundamental to generating interest in your property and they are almost always the first, and lasting impression your potential buyers have of your property. It’s for this reason that we spend so much time producing high definition, beautiful images which portray your property at its most appealing.
Our years of experience mean we are highly skilled in property photography and personally capture, edit and select each image, the results of which are seen in the interest generated in our properties and sales achieved.
Your 4 page downloadable home brochure will include the highest calibre of images, alongside detailed descriptive text, and comprehensive floor plans.
We employ a high coverage digital marketing campaign, promoting your property on key online property sites including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location. We email the property to our database of interested buyers, and include it on the Walker Wylie website and social media channels.
Offline, we produce your brochure for viewings and provide a large ‘For Sale’ sign.
We can also carry out all viewings on your behalf, allowing us to engage viewers and offer a knowledgeable and objective tour of your home.
The Walker Wylie marketing and sales package:
- Elegant 4 page property brochure
- High definition photography
- Detailed floorplan
- Online promotion through key property outlets
- Social media promotion
- Prominent ‘For Sale’ sign
- Bespoke extras including HD video, drone footage, and viewing service available
Virtual tours of your home
We are now offering fully immersive 360 degree virtual tours which allow buyers to get an even better feel for the properties they are viewing.
A fully immersive experience for buyers
We’re meticulous in providing the best possible marketing materials for our clients and believe it’s a real point of difference in choosing Walker Wylie.
That’s why we are now offering fully immersive 360 degree virtual tours which allow potential buyers to get an even better feel for the properties they are viewing. The tours create a realistic online viewing experience, and offer so many benefits to sellers:
- Buyers spend more time than ever online when searching for a property – so it’s important to grab their attention and set your property apart
- Virtual tours will help get your property in front the largest possible audience, and who wouldn’t want that? People expect interactive digital content these days – it’s important make your property memorable and distinct
- It means you can reach people who may have difficulties in viewing your property – whether their diary makes it impossible or they have mobility issues for example
- And it means that in person viewings are more likely to attract serious buyers because they’ve had a very good feel for your property before that point in the process.
For clients choosing this option when selling their property through Walker Wylie, the virtual tour will be used in promoting your property on Rightmove, our website and through promotions on social media – therefore enhancing your marketing package.
And it won’t take up any additional time in terms of getting your property on the market as the tours can be created at the same time as your property photography is taken.
Call us on 0141 404 1333 if you’d like to talk about arranging a virtual tour for your property, or contact us via our valuation request form.
Our Pricing Model:
Simple, straight-forward and upfront
Viewing Fee Payable upfront
Fixed Marketing Fee Payable upfront
Houses Sold up to £125,000 Payable after your property has sold
Homes Sold £125,001 - £200,000 Payable after your property has sold
Homes Sold £200,001 - £300,000 Payable after your property has sold
Homes Sold £300,001+ By agreement